Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I had one of those moments.
I placed wonderful ingredients together, and created something fantastically delicious...by mistake.
That just gave me the image in Ratatouille when he's explaining the magic of combining foods and the visual is just exploding fireworks.

Anyways, I was trying to just use up ingredients, and thanks to my mom and her fabulous garden I had fresh tomato and cucumber. I also had a mini pita pocket.
Generally my goal with pita pockets is to shove as much stuff in them as physically possible. It's a fun game. Try it.

Tomato and cucumber are boring on their own. Brie cheese is not boring. Melted brie cheese is definintely not boring.

Result?
an amazingly melted brie, tomato and cucumber pita pocket. Yes, it is simple, but that was the beauty of it.

It's easy, it's delicious, it's warm, and it uses up the leftover food in my fridge preventing me from having to buy more food.
Win.



Unfortunately, I didn't realize how great my creation was until I was a few bits in. The result was some mediocre pictures.



I'll get better at this some day.



-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment